- On August 20, 2020
- In Uncategorized
- By Claudia
SA Litho Label Printers, a division of CTP Limited, has a position available for a Production Controller.
The job function covers all internal and external client communication and administrative processing from;
- receipt of order
- job tracking
- job delivery
- communicating and updatingthe customer on progress.
- requiring a talented individual to succeed in an exciting and demanding position.
- Required to maintain a professional level of communication, both written and spoken, with clients and colleagues.
- Previous print experience in a label environment is advantageous.
- Required to be an effective team player with a high level of business acumen.
- Required to be computer literate with proficiency in microsoft excel, word and ms outlook.
- Required to have excellent organisational and administration skills.
- must be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Previous client servicing experience is advantageous.
- 3 years customer service experience is essential
- A minimum Grade 12 qualification or a minimum of 1year experience within a manufacturing environment
- Good written and verbal skills
- Strong Computer skills (MS Office)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge (spreadsheets, capturing, calculations, formulas) would be advantageous
- Good administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving, planning and organising skills
- Able to multi-task and think on your feet.
- Enthusiastic and an eager team-player
If you believe you are the right person for this position please apply together with a detailed CV, letter of motivation from both yourself and a copy of your highest completed grade results to: Mrs Laverne Randall, Human Resources Department, SA Litho. firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 4th of September.