- On February 1, 2021
- In Uncategorized
- By Claudia
We currently have a position available for a HR Administrator at our production printing facility and wish to invite all suitable qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent, reporting to the Human Resource Manager, will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Full recruitment process
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Forming and maintaining employee files
- Preparing and amending HR documents where necessary
- Communicating with internal and external partners
- Assisting with payroll administration and providing leave balances,
- Scheduling and administration of training
- Assisting with WSP, ATR and EE reports, administration and submission
- Health and Safety representative
- Administration and maintenance of PPE
- HR Representative for formal and informal Disciplinaries and the administration thereof
- Assisting with the maintenance of Job descriptions
- Knowledge of BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDL
- Strong knowledge and ability to put HR policies and procedures in place and ensure the adherence to them.
- Deal with queries and resolve /assist with resolving system errors
- Document IODs on the system
- Administering of medical Aid
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years’ experience within HR
- Good customer relations skills.
- Be able to deal with confidential matters with integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal relations.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Must be analytical and thorough ability to detect errors.
- Ability to prioritize work and urgent matters.
- Ability to function independently and to take responsibility and initiative.
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Adhering to business ethics.
- Effective teamwork.
- VIP and Kronos Experience will be advantageous
If you believe you are the right person for this position please apply in writing only, together with a detailed CV, letter of motivation and a copy of your highest completed grade results to: Mrs Laverne Randall, Human Resources Department, SA Litho. ( email@example.com) Very Important: Please state, on the CV, the position for which you are applying.
Closing date: 7 February 2021