- On April 24, 2019
- In Uncategorized
- By Claudia
SA Litho Label Printers, a division of CTP Limited, currently has the above position available and wish to invite all suitably qualified applicants to submit their details for our consideration.
The incumbent, reporting to the Financial Manager, will responsible for, but not limited, to:
Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour, and analysing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- Prepare, analyse and report weekly, monthly and quarterly gross margin by brand and customer type.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyse inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Prepare collateral reporting.
- Analyse cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type and division.
- Review and analyse inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management.
- Assist with good housekeeping practices and compliance in stores and warehouse.
- Work in special projects as required.
- Coordination of monthly stock take (raw materials) and quarterly Finish goods Stock take (FGS) and other machine rate bi-annual reports.
- Manage team with regards to time and attendance, all round work performance, and performance management goals/objectives.
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- B Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years working experience
- At least 4 years relevant experience in manufacturing
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and Prism would be advantageous
Work experience and other skills
- Accounting experience : 3 to 4 years
- Manufacturing environment : 3 to 4 years
- communication tools : 3 to 4 years
If you believe you are the right person for this position please apply in writing only, together with a detailed CV, letter of motivation and a copy of your highest completed grade results to: Mrs Laverne Randall, Human Resources Department, SA Litho. ( email@example.com)
Very Important: Please state, on the CV, the position for which you are applying.
Closing date: 10 May 2019